Search for atmospheres
The Castle of Osaka, now beachfront property for Arasaka.
[[CP2020]] Old Town Osaka
From the overbearing years of sea level rise, Osaka has become submerged.
Several places, high and sturdy enough to withstand the torrential waves, survive to this day.
One of these places is the Castle, that was vital during the unification of Japan during the sixteenth century of the Azuchi-Momoyama period - it exists to this day with one banner flying above the Hatamoto's backs.
The Three Branched Tree of Arasaka.
Comments for "[[CP2020]] Old Town Osaka"
License details for "[[CP2020]] Old Town Osaka"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gong Sustain by Dianakc from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- creepy door by Loki king +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Lullaby Japanese by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license