Search for atmospheres
The old book by the sea
A book at the beach
Lay under the warm sun as the soft breeze blows through the swaying palms. The wind occasionally flutters the fabric of your umbrella above and tickle the bamboo chime hanging near by. In the distance a bell rings from the old light house as seagulls fly overhead. You breath in the smell of the ocean as you slowly stir your cold ice beverage before turning another page in the old worn book.
Comments for "A book at the beach"
License details for "A book at the beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Bamboo Chimes ¥ by Crpdeth +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Ocean Waves Extended by How's +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license