Search for atmospheres
Rainy harbour outside window
A perfect day to write
“Everybody has a little bit of the sun and moon in them. Everybody has a little bit of man, woman, and animal in them. Darks and lights in them. Everyone is part of a connected cosmic system. Part earth and sea, wind and fire, with some salt and dust swimming in them. We have a universe within ourselves that mimics the universe outside. None of us are just black or white, or never wrong and always right. No one. No one exists without polarities. Everybody has good and bad forces working with them, against them, and within them."
― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
Comments for "A perfect day to write"
License details for "A perfect day to write"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mixed Birds Chirping by -k-is_the_author +)
- Saloon Piano.27 by Black Keys Bob Stevenson +)
- Key chimes by dheming from http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
- Siren Song Tsw by Secret world +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)