Search for atmospheres
At the bottom of the slope, the beach spreads, a mixture of sand and gravel.
Seagulls scream overhead, and small crabs scuttle about between pools and
bits of driftwood. There are a few larger rocks as well, slowly being
eroded by wind and water. The Eastern Ocean seems to go on forever, the gray
green waves stretching out to the horizon.
A path leads up the slope to the west toward the Beach Road.
Comments for "Andale Beach"
License details for "Andale Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- water dripping var.2 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Bats Fluttering Long by Unknown +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license