Search for atmospheres
Arms of the Ocean - The Beech
Society as we know it has ended. You, a scavenger, work you way through a coastle town and onto a beech. In that world the beech is the most dangerous place a human could be. Though the sea may look calm there are being who dwell in it who are anything but.
Comments for "Arms of the Ocean - The Beech"
License details for "Arms of the Ocean - The Beech"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- My Jolly Sailor Bold by Sephanie Sings from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqVnm16pK_8 +)
- Rain and Wind by Taira Komori from http://freesound.org +)