Search for atmospheres
Sunny day in a coastal town
At home on the CA coast
Sitting on the back deck listening to the sounds of the neighborhood in a town by the coast. The fog is rolling in, but still out at sea. The kids next door are playing outside, and the cat is sitting on your lap soaking up the sunshine. You can hear the foghorn, but the ocean is just a gentle roar in the distance. You can almost smell low-tide seeping in.
Comments for "At home on the CA coast"
License details for "At home on the CA coast"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Kids playing by By Corsica from www.freesound.org +)
- city traffic by By Kyster - www.freesound.org +)
- Lawn Sprinkler by djcosmoore from http://freesound.org +)
- Cat purring by http://ronsen.org/purrfectsounds/ +)
- garden chimes by monterey2000 from http://freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn by soundboard +)
- bullmastiff barking by Tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license