Search for atmospheres
Camping for the night
Attack The Dragon At Dawn
You have landed on the storm coast for one reason, KILL THE DRAGON. You arrived late and determined its best to wait until dawn. You set up camp for the night and prepare for the fight. As you sit their training you keep hearing the ominous cry of your prey.
Comments for "Attack The Dragon At Dawn"
License details for "Attack The Dragon At Dawn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragons Peak by Derek Fietcher +)
- Incoming Tide by Eleanor Campbell +)
- Snap crackle fire, low burn by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- Dragon roar by skyrim +)
- Sword training by Thimblerig from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Rain on Tent by Torgeirr +)