Search for atmospheres
Overcast Autumn Afternoon
Autumn on Oak Island Sandspit
Walk through the sand and take a seat and on the beach. It's late afternoon on Oak Island. Autumn leaves rustle in the damp breeze, occasional thunder rolls overhead. Rain seems imminent, with low gray clouds obscuring the mainland, making everything look soft and out of focus. Migrating geese can only be heard behind the mist.
Comments for "Autumn on Oak Island Sandspit"
License details for "Autumn on Oak Island Sandspit"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rope creak by 6polnic from http://freesound.org" +)
- Geese Flying Over by beerbelly38 via http://freesound.org +)
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps in sand by kessir from freesound.org +)
- Rain & storm far off by Milie +)
- Thunder by Soundbible.com +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license