Search for atmospheres
Beach side village
A village right off the coast, where goods travel in and out of port. There lies a market not far from the docks, with people wanting to sells their goods to any traveler coming into the port, and a blacksmith working away at their smithy, willing to repair or work on anything the travelers need.
Comments for "Beach side village"
License details for "Beach side village"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ocean Noise - Surf by amholma from http://freesound.org +)
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Vangelis, Flûte de Pan by Vangelis (Flûte de Pan) from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM03yPTGA2Q +)