Search for atmospheres
The Crew Prepares Before Fetching the Fleece
Before the Argo Sails
Before they could set sail, the Argonauts met in Iolcus. They gathered from all corners of Greece, from all walks of life. With a few exceptions, what began as a group of strangers soon became a true Band of Brothers. A Badass Crew, if you prefer another trope. This is the day before the greatest journey in mythology came to be, before the Argo - under Jason's command - sailed out from the Bay of Pagasæ.
Comments for "Before the Argo Sails"
License details for "Before the Argo Sails"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- italian lute by Joachim Held +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license