Search for atmospheres
Before the Storm...
Before the Storm
It's a dark afternoon. Clouds are rolling in, grey and ominous. You stand in the door of the boathouse, watching three small boats sway and creak against the dock as the sea begins to churn. To your back is a coastal village, with a pub across the courtyard.
Comments for "Before the Storm"
License details for "Before the Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- two-bells-ship_time by benboncan +)
- soft summer storm by Greyline *)
- Pub Atmosphere* by http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Mountain Wind by izzybel +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license