Search for atmospheres
seaside breakfast in a Martinique cafe
Breakfast in Martinique
It's 8am on a beautiful March morning in Trois-Ilets, Martinique. You're sitting in an outdoor cafe by the beach, eating pain chocolat and drinking fresh guava juice. A bird lands on the table in front of you. Your dream was half in French last night. Life is sweet.
Comments for "Breakfast in Martinique"
License details for "Breakfast in Martinique"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass dishes by bolcol +)
- Boat engine by By Domingus - www.freesound.org +)
- delay tropical birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao *)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- French man speaking by Francois Civil +)
- Cafe De La Terrasse by Josie Cat +)
- Whistling frogs by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license