Search for atmospheres
Camping at the beach
Camping in a lonely island
The first thing I've done when I arrived to the island was setting a camp. Started a fire so I could cook and stay warm. Sometimes I listened a wolf in the distance, maybe one alone or more calling to each others... I don't know. I'll just wait untill I see a boat or the boat sees me.
Comments for "Camping in a lonely island"
License details for "Camping in a lonely island"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Howl by naturestemper from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)