Search for atmospheres
On the Shores of Cape Cod
Cape Cod, 1985
A summer morning on Cape Cod, 1985.
Ash and Eiji walk on the shores of this lonely little part of the town Ash can't call home anymore; but it's fine, they'll be fine, because they are together, because they have each other.
For a perfect little moment in time, everything is perfect and peaceful; the waves hitting the shore, bells chiming and the sound of boats in the distance all those sounds come together to make this the most peaceful time they've had since all of their story started.
Eiji still doesn't know what Ash thinks of him, but he knows it won't matter to him, because he has decided to stay by his side, he was never afraid of him, and he won't ever be; because, he knows that, in his heart, Ash Lynx is still just a little kid that cares a lot, just about everything, a tender and soft heart that needs to be cared for.
Comments for "Cape Cod, 1985"
License details for "Cape Cod, 1985"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Surf by GaryEdstrom on freeosund.org +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Boat's Horn by nathanprtII (http://www.freesound.org/people/nathanprtII/) +)
- walking footsteps by nextmaking from http://freesound.org +)
- Hometown by Shinichi Osawa +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Birds Singing at Dusk by Zubayr +)