Search for atmospheres
Peaceful morning, drawing in the beach
DRAWING AT THE BEACH
Imagine you are on vacation... you wake up early, before anyone else, take your drawing book, some pencils, a cup of coffee, and go to the beach. Then, you calmly seat in a way that the small ocean waves touch your feet every once in a while and start drawing a mix of what's in front of you and what is in your fleeting imagination. The waves and the seagulls surely help to inspire you today.
Could anything be better than this?
Comments for "DRAWING AT THE BEACH"
License details for "DRAWING AT THE BEACH"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quiet Page Turn by -k-is_the_author +)
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- light wind by Dani Diez +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- An Ocean Ambience by Luuk van Loon +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)