Search for atmospheres
Calm Docks in the Day
GoS Calm Docks
The docks of Saltmarsh are the beating heart of the town. The fishing trade and related commerce that keep the town alive are based here. The docks are a hotbed of rumors and gossip. The sailors and laborers who frequent this area are bored, eager for news, and inclined to share what they have heard.
Comments for "GoS Calm Docks"
License details for "GoS Calm Docks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sailing boat by CGEffex from http://freesound.org (edited) +)
- Seagull Cries by Crk365 of the Freesound Project +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Stacking Boxes and Bags by Kemitix +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)