Search for atmospheres
Grenada at Night
The sun starts to set and you can hear the sound of tree frogs (as if you could ever miss it). You're close enough to the bay to hear the waves lap at the shore from time to time and a nearby hotel is playing live music. Above the deafening cries of the tree frogs, you can hear airplanes frequently arriving and departing from the airport.
Comments for "Grenada at Night"
License details for "Grenada at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Happy Steel Drum by ahddib from www.freesound.org +)
- Raining by E.L.C. +)
- Tree frogs at night by Emmanuel Holterbach from Freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- small airplane overhead by juskiddink at https://www.freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/127795/ +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Cheers and Applause by qubodup from http://freesound.org +)