Search for atmospheres
Grotto Beach, Mulwaidi Island.
The sounds of the wind and sea, permeated by distant taverns and busy streets.
"Asher left her there, walking towards the water. It was quieter by the tide’s edge. The waves crashed on the sand and the party faded into background noise. He took another drink to warm himself against the chilly night air."
~from Chapter 17 of Arrowhead by Grace Kaye
Comments for "Grotto Beach"
License details for "Grotto Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Gusts Leaves by -k-is_the_author +)
- wooden_wind-chimes by https://freesound.org +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Drunks fighting by tigersound +)
- Sunrise by youtube.com +)
- Drunk crowd by Zabuhailo of http://freesound.org +)