Search for atmospheres
For Lighthouse Keepers
Janus Rock Lighthouse
"Not silence: the waves still shattered on the rocks, the wind screeched around his ears, and a loose door on one of the storage sheds banged a disgruntled drumbeat. [...] A goat's bell clanged; two chickens squabbled." The Light Between Oceans, M L Stedman
Comments for "Janus Rock Lighthouse"
License details for "Janus Rock Lighthouse"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Boat engine by By Domingus - www.freesound.org +)
- Hens on a Farm by Dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- banging door by MAJ061785 at freesounds.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- sheep flock by sandeepkurissery at freesound.org +)
- Windy by Soundbible.com +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)