Search for atmospheres
Stormy evening at a lighhouse
An old man by a seashore at the end of day
Gazes the horizon with seawinds in his face
Tempest-tossed island, seasons all the same
Anchorage unpainted and a ship without a name
Sea without a shore for the banished one unheard
He lightens the beacon, light at the end of world
Showing the way, lighting hope in their hearts
The ones on their travels homeward from afar
Comments for "Lighthouse"
License details for "Lighthouse"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Fog Horn by Lauren Miller +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder (low, rumbling) by Olliehahn12 from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Radio Static by thegoose09 from http://freesound.org +)