Search for atmospheres
Maya bay beach
Maya Bay is a stunningly beautiful bay that's sheltered by 100-metre high cliffs on three sides. Inside the bay there are several beaches, most are small and some only exist at low tide. The main one is around 200 metres long with silky soft white sand, underwater colourful coral and exotic fish in exceptionally clear water; the whole bay is one big reef.
Comments for "Maya bay"
License details for "Maya bay"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leaves by freesound.org +)
- birds-lake by http://www.zapsplat.com/ +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license