Search for atmospheres
The Assent Series - Vol 1
Moira and Katie Read Fireside
It's dark. Katie is reading to Moira on the beach by firelight under the stars. It's the coast of Oregon in the fall and there is a chill in the air. They can hear the leaves rustling through the tree line close by. Moira snuggles closer to Katie and hums a song Her used to sing in the kelp forest.
NaNoWriMo 2018 inspired
Comments for "Moira and Katie Read Fireside"
License details for "Moira and Katie Read Fireside"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sea_waves_lappin_rocks by https://freesound.org +)
- Page turn (short, clean) by https://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Camp fire 1nk by mick-gibbs from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)