Search for atmospheres
You find yourself on the shores of some Nordic land--perhaps a few miles away from a Viking village, maybe somewhere more isolated. Maybe even on the shores of Asgard itself. It's hard to be sure. All you know is it is a small rocky beach, only about 30 or 40 feet separate the lapping waves from the tall dark forest of pines.
It is foggy, so it's hard to tell the exact time of day, but you feel you should make a fire, soon, lest you find yourself stuck on this damp beach after dark. As you get to work, you can feel the eyes of a pair of ravens watching you from the trees, and perhaps something else...
Comments for "Norse Shore"
License details for "Norse Shore"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Pacific coast by H Hargitai +)
- raven sound by http://soundbible.com/935-Raven.html +)
- a dry thunder by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Howl by naturestemper from http://freesound.org +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
- Walking on Gravel by youtube.com +)