Search for atmospheres
When Noah first steps foot on the ship
On the Mistbreaker
Listen to songs. The waves. EVERYTHING!
The Galen groaned; waves of silence washing over the deck and stores as the Intrepid knocked broadside. The vessel, splintered and cut into, bore the marks of a beast born of battle. A vessel every merchant, sailor, and creature knew of. A thing which, when spoken, could wash a room in silence.
Comments for "On the Mistbreaker"
License details for "On the Mistbreaker"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Heart Beat by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license