Search for atmospheres
one morning in maine
One Morning in Maine lesson ambience--based on One Morning in Maine by Robert McCloskey (1952)
"One morning in Maine, Sal woke up. She peeked over the top of the covers. The bright sunlight made her blink, so she pulled the covers up and was just about to go back to sleep when she remembered..."
Comments for "one morning"
License details for "one morning"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Shelby’s ocean by Klankbeeld +)
- digging in sand by Robinhood76 from freesound.org +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Walking on Sand Sounds! by TatianaFeudal, on http://FreeSound.org! +)
- Sloshing Waves Against Rocks by vulterra from https://freesound.org +)