Search for atmospheres
Austin, TX - Chilling at a bar on Lake Travis on a summer eve
Summer Eve@Brewery on the Lake
Lakeway Austin's Lake Travis has some great breweries, this one is right on the water. It's mildly crowded so you and some close friends moved out to a picnic table closer to the water, crowd is having fun in background, weather is not too hot, not too cool. Beers are frosty.
Comments for "Summer Eve@Brewery on the Lake"
License details for "Summer Eve@Brewery on the Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Building a Memory Guitar Loop by Andy McKee +)
- basic drumming by chrisderineg from freesound.org +)
- Beerfest Crowd by http://www.freesound.org/people/reinsamba/sounds/239142/ +)
- lakeshore peaceful by kygarlic from freesound.org +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- lake_water by swamp, frogs, insects +)
- Relaxing guitar by Techwolf73 +)
- Plane - small propeller by Wolfram Sieber - fotoskop +)