Search for atmospheres
The rocky shore of the northwesternmost coast...
The Distant Coast
The serene silence that always lingers here has made it a place of much mystery and wonder. Across the briny flatlands of the Skids, you spot a small cottage raised by wooden beams. This unassuming yet cozy home is inhabited by Phoca, the Xaydian mystic who interprets prophecies from the stars...
Comments for "The Distant Coast"
License details for "The Distant Coast"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- female tawny owl by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Chimes 1 by DJ Chronos from freesound.org +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- gonzooga shakuhachi 1 by gonzooga - freesound.org +)
- Siamang Gibbon Terrrtory Calls by http://www.freesound.org/people/RTB45/sounds/327443/ +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- footsteps on sand by Tomlija from freesound.org +)