Search for atmospheres
Campfire on an evening forest beach with ocean waves.
Where the Ocean Meets Trees
You and your company are tired from a long day. The sun is just starting to set over the horizon. As a group, you decide to camp on the beach for the night, rather than the darkening forest.
One decided to go to sleep while the rest of you sat down around the warm fire for awhile. Someone pulls out their harp and begins to play a gentle tune while you sit in silence, eyes searching the flames and embers for what tomorrow holds.
Comments for "Where the Ocean Meets Trees"
License details for "Where the Ocean Meets Trees"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft snore 1nk by bleachbear and trevor web from http://freesound.org +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Whale Flutes by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Harp Improvisation by Jan Pakos +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide Stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license