Search for atmospheres
Writing at the Seaside home
It's been a long time since you've stayed at the family beach house. It isn't as elegant as the other Sea Captain's houses dappled on the outskirts of this quiet town in Maine, but it is cozy nonetheless. In the distance, you can hear the cold waves crashing against the craggy cliffs the house stands upon.
Today, a small rain storm sweeps through, bringing a chill to the late autumn air. The fire you built to chase the cold away snaps and crackles in the old hearth, reminding you of times long ago. The family cat naps on the paisley-painted couch while you write your next best-selling novel. Only open books, propped open by other books, the old grandfather clock ticking in the corner, and a nice warm cup of black tea accompany you at your desk.
Comments for "Writing at the Seaside home"
License details for "Writing at the Seaside home"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Books by abolla from http://freesound.org *)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Pencil_writing by Pencil from Freesound.org +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license